Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Review Sharepoint Prep kits for UCertify

I have been asked to review Prep kits for 70-630 exam titled Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Configuring (70-630). Though I have not got a chance to review each questions but I did found that the concepts related to 70-630 are clearly outlined and thoroughly covered.

There are few small things that has been take care of in this prep kits. For e.g. Pause button which provide a reader to take a break while preparing for the exams.This is very nice and extremely useful. The other noticeable things that I like are adding Tags to each questions, providing review etc to name a few. Also like other prep kits, they did explain the reasons for correct as well as incorrect answers.Few things that I really liked in this Prepkits is its GUI and study notes section.



SharePoint 2010 is on the way. If you are a SharePoint geek, I would still reckoned to get through this exam titled “70-630 – TS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007” since still the basics are same. Being my blog reader, you are also entitled to a 10% discount for this prep kit. The discount code is "UCPREP".

No comments: