Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Happy Birthday to me (12th October) and Happy Dussehra to You all

Probably after 7 months without any leave in weekdays, I am thinking of a rest tommorow. Just because its some special day.As i would not be accessing internet, if possible , here i am writing something specially for me to wish myself on the special day


Happy Birthday to me

Today (12th October) is my special Day!
shouting Hip Hip hooray!
entire wishes I get for peace, joy and fun
Today really I m exalted one.


And where ever I go and anyone I meet today
All the near and dears will say,
"Happy Dussehra , bliss and joy!"
And thrill to see the birthday boy.

// for my Parents, mentors and my brothers and sisters

Not just on my Birthday, but all other days too.

That's what everyday I want to say all of you
Thanks for being Kind, Loving, Giving & Caring.

A real connection is what we are sharing.

// for none other than my forever friends
You've stayed with me through good & bad.
Being away from you all makes me Sad.
So dance and sing and have a ball!
And thanks for Birthday Wishes from u all!

No comments: